Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...



Our Very First Christmas Card, and as Newlyweds at that!!!
You didn't think i was going to say the "B" word, did you?

So monday night, after surviving the most horrific migraine known to my name, i decided it was time to suck it up, camouflage my walking dead zombie look with a gallon of makeup and get that christmas picture taken. It's important, this will be our first christmas together, so yes a card is most definitely a must! See, me and the husby are known to procrastinate things "a bit", but we always somehow get it done by the skin of our teeth. And by the way, is that even a saying or did I just make that up? Anyway, after a few snaps beside the tree with no room for wardrobe changes thanks to my ever so patient husby ( he isn't the picture taking kind, he gets a little over done after two to three shots) we made the sweetest picture ever thanks to my mother in law! It's hard to believe we will be celebrating Christmas in just six days! I can hardly wait for my dear husby to open his can of turnip greens i wrapped up so nicely for him underneath the tree, he will never know i jacked them from the kitchen cabinet!! And tossing all of his white socks ( i have a phobia of washing whites) since a pound of colored socks are awaiting him is tempting!! 

Happy Thursday!



2 comments:

  1. Precious Memories !!!!
    First of Many X 20 X 20 X 20 X 20 !!!!!
    Merry Christmas D-I-L !!!!

    Love,

    M-I-L

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wording!--Bridgette

    ReplyDelete

i love reading every single comment and i'm grateful for every kind word!

Pin It button on image hover