Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Traditions.


It's has always been a tradition in husbys family to hang the special cross his daddy made on the roof of this humble little home. This house which was not very long ago their family home, now our new home. Traditions should always stick around, even when people come and go, and we plan to keep this little tradition going for a long, long time. I feel blessed to be apart of this now. I can't help but get goosies when i sit and think of the family we will build of our very own someday, we will share this tradition with our babies. 



All of the lights still work!


Always remember the true meaning of Christmas in your Heart!

Happy Six Months of Marriage to My Groom
I Love You

Happy Sunday Lovies!

2 comments:

  1. I love that! I wish I was handy enough to make something like that, or that hubs would know how to hang it ;) xo C

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Impressive Callie!! And it's even ten times better that its a family tradition... those are the BEST especially around this time of year :)
    Thanks for following my blog, I'm now following yours!
    Keep in touch, and keep shining that true meaning of Christmas bright! :)
    XO
    Angela
    http://fashionablecents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love reading every single comment and i'm grateful for every kind word!

Pin It button on image hover