Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Vote for Mila!



Link:

I know what your thinking "this girl is seriously obsessed with her cat!", but my mother in law told me about this awesome website Moderncat.com where you can enter a picture of your cat every week to win "Cat of the Week" or the even bigger "Cover of Modern Cat's Magazine" contest.. so yes, Mila got entered into that fiasco! She is a Diva Cat.. So that classifies her as Magazine Cover worthy, eh?  Isn't her pose ever so striking!? And can you believe i didn't even have to brib her with ham!!?? Okay so technically i'm not lying when i said that because instead, I  bribed her with Turkey! After ten zillion spin arounds from the essence of the smell of mouth watering turkey, she finally sat still long enough to capture this shot! So go show Mila some love, i told her if she won i would give her... you guessed it, Ham!!! 

Team Hammy Whammy!!!

Happy Monday Friends!

8 comments:

  1. New follower, your blog is so sweet! Plus, I'm a cat lady too! It's always nice to meet another blogger with a cat fur child, it seems we're far and few between :) I'll definitely vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Callie!
    Saw you posted on Mariel's blog this morning so I wanted to pop over and say hello! Congratulations on your new marriage and being in such a fun time of love! Looking forward to connecting with ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOtally voted! She's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey It's Cat..We have both guest posted on Mariel's blog this week :) YAY! I am excited to follow you now and look forward to getting to know you as well. Hope you will check out my blog as well!
    Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted pop in and say I found your blog on the Southern Bloggers Rock link! I'm also a Mississippi Blogger and love finding other bloggers from Mississippi, we are few and far between! Newest follower!
    Heather @ From Here to There
    www.feather10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love reading every single comment and i'm grateful for every kind word!

Pin It button on image hover