Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Welcome Home Mila Kitty!!

We are so happy to say "She's Home!". After four miserable days without this little furball, we have finally awoken from our depression coma! There is no telling what this sweet baby of ours has been through but we are so glad to have her back in our arms! We are so thankful to God for answering our prayers, we know He had his watchful eye on her the whole time. We're also thankful for friends and family who mentioned this baby in their prayers & shared our story on Facebook by helping us get the word out that she was missing! It's a humbling feeling to know that there are so many wonderful people around us. Even while I was posting one of her flyers on a light pole at a nearby gas station, our road supervisor offered to take an extra one with him and reassured me that his team of men would be on the lookout for her. I will never forget that act of kindness he showed me. 

So yippidity-skippity for more Mila posts!! 

Happy, Happy Friday Loves!

5 comments:

  1. this is such great news! you must be so relieved and happy. i'm so happy that she made it back home!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww ... my GrandKitty is safe and sound !!! Ya'll happy... I'm happy !!

    All thanks be to God for His watching over us, one and all !!

    Love ya'll

    M-I-L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad Mila's come home to you! I've nominated you for the Liebster award. Head on over to my post on it to see the details. (http://www.rhymeandribbons.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html ) I'm sure you've already gotten this countless times, but it's a nice way to get to know fellow bloggers! xx

    Amanda @ rhymeandribbons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Callie! Just found your blog and I love it! New follower!
    As a fellow cat lover who has lost two cats before, I understand what you've been going through and I am so glad your kitty made it home.

    Visit my blog when you get a chance :) chartreuth.blogspot.com

    Cheers!
    Char

    ReplyDelete

i love reading every single comment and i'm grateful for every kind word!

Pin It button on image hover